The scientific and methodical journal “Musiqa ilmij-uslubij žurnal” (print version) was established in The State Conservatory of Uzbekistan pursuant to a decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of the August 8, 2017 No. PP-3178 “On Measures for Further Development of the State Conservatory of Uzbekistan” and in accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 11, 2006 No. 214 “On the further improvement of the state registration of mass media in the Republic of Uzbekistan”.
Since 2018, the scientific print journal "Musiqa ilmij-uslubij žurnal" (https://conservatory.uz/#/events/5?goBack=science) print ISSN 2181-9882 of The State conservatory of Uzbekistan (https://conservatory.uz) has been published in parallel online version E-ISSN 2181-1288 under the title "Eurasian music science journal" (EAMSJ, https://www.doi.org/10.52847/EAMSJ).
The Eurasian music science journal (EAMSJ) is a place for articles of current music research in theory, performance, music composition, perception, music therapy and sound engineering. The journal is publishing biannually. The close dates are in June and December.
- Google Scholar
- Digital Commons Network
- Supreme Attestation Commission at the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Open Archives Initiative
The Eurasian music science journal seeks to advance research, theory, and practice in music through the dissemination of scholarly work. Its mission is to promote scholarly activity in music and to foster the development and understanding of music. The journal strives to present a variety of research approaches and topics, to promote critical inquiry, and to serve as a resource and forum for researchers and educators in music and related professions.
The Eurasian music science journal publishes research articles that advance the science of music. All papers for publication are selected on the basis of their quality and contribution to existing knowledge.
To make submission, your document must be one of the following types and demonstrate chief results of research in the field:
GRNTI (Code of State Categories Scientific and Technical Information)
Art. Art History / Music. Musicology
Art. Art History / Theatre. Theatre studies
Art. Art History / Dance. Choreography
Art. Art History / Stage
OECD Fields of Science: 604. Art.
Please note, that to make submission, your document must be one of the following types:
- Article. Most often subdivided into sections: abstract, introduction, materials & methods, results, conclusions, discussion and references. However, case reports, technical and research notes and short communications are also considered to be articles, and may be as short as one page in length.
- Review article. Significant review of original research, also includes conference papers.
Reviews typically have an extensive bibliography. Educational items that review specific issues within the literature are also considered to be reviews. As non-original articles, reviews lack the most typical sections of original articles, such as materials & methods and results.
- Conference paper. Original article reporting data presented at a conference or symposium. Conference papers are of any length, reporting data from a conference, with the exception of conference abstracts. Conference papers may range in length and content from full papers and published conference summaries to short items as short as one page in length
- Data paper. Searchable metadata documents describing an online accessible dataset, or group of datasets. The intent of a data paper is to offer descriptive information on the related dataset(s) focusing on data collection, distinguishing features, access, and potential reuse rather than information on data processing and analysis.
- Short survey. Short or mini-review of original research. Short surveys are similar to reviews, but usually are shorter (not more than a few pages) and with a less extensive bibliography.
Documents should be submitted according to the Author Guidelines for online manuscript submission. To submit a document, click here.
EAMSJ provides immediate open access to its content on the basis of the free open access principles.
The Journal joined the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI).
This is an open access journal, which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Readers and authors can acquaint with the electronic version of the journal issues free in the "Archives" (materials are available for download free of charge). PDF versions of scholarly articles are in open access under the Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives CC BY-NC-ND licence.
There is no publication fee for article processing charge. The EAMS journal is full free access (Libre Open Access) which mean there is no any fee for access to articles and to publication process.
If, for any reason, the activities of the Editorial office or the website are suspended, you can find the archives of the journal issues in the Repository of the State Conservatory of Uzbekistan.
The State Conservatory of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, 100027, Shaykhantakhur district, Batir Zakirov str. 1.
Tel.: (71) 244-95-09.
Fax: (71) 244-53-20
Journal DOI: doi.org/10.52847/EAMSJ
Online E-ISSN 2181-1288
Print ISSN 2181-9882