Please note, that to make submission, your document must be one of the following types and demonstrate chief results of research in the field:
GRNTI (Code of State Categories Scientific and Technical Information)
184100. Art. Art History / Music. Musicology
184500. Art. Art History / Theatre. Theatre studies
184900. Art. Art History / Dance. Choreography
185500. Art. Art History / Stage
OECD Fields of Science: 604. Art.
- Article. Most often subdivided into sections: abstract, introduction, materials & methods, results, conclusions, discussion and references. However, case reports, technical and research notes and short communications are also considered to be articles, and may be as short as one page in length.
- Review article. Significant review of original research, also includes conference papers.
Reviews typically have an extensive bibliography. Educational items that review specific issues within the literature are also considered to be reviews. As non-original articles, reviews lack the most typical sections of original articles, such as materials & methods and results.
- Conference paper. Original article reporting data presented at a conference or symposium. Conference papers are of any length, reporting data from a conference, with the exception of conference abstracts. Conference papers may range in length and content from full papers and published conference summaries to short items as short as one page in length
- Data paper. Searchable metadata documents describing an online accessible dataset, or group of datasets. The intent of a data paper is to offer descriptive information on the related dataset(s) focusing on data collection, distinguishing features, access, and potential reuse rather than information on data processing and analysis.
- Short survey. Short or mini-review of original research. Short surveys are similar to reviews, but usually are shorter (not more than a few pages) and with a less extensive bibliography.
EAMSJ provides immediate open access to its content on the basis of the free open access principles.
All submitted articles must be written in English or Russian.
This journal uses double-blind review (read review process), which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
The main text of article shall not be with elements that disclose the authors’ identity.
Peer review process take from 14-21 days. Based on the peer review results, the editor decides whether the article will be published in the journal or not. If the article receives permission to publish, then the author receives a notice of acceptance for publication. The terms of publication of the article take up to 30 days after notification of acceptance for publication.
- The name and surname of the author;
- Academic title, academic degree, position;
- Place of work: department, faculty, university name;
- Work address with zip code, work phone;
- Full title of the article;
- A shortened version of the title of the article (if any);
- Biography in English or Russian in the form of a coherent text of a narrative nature;
- Abstract must contain from 150 to 250 words;
- The keywords must consist of 5–10 words;
- References - only available in English. Non-English parts must be transliterated into Latin, and the translation in English is given in square parentheses after transliteration;
- References inside the text are given in square brackets [1, 2];
- The list of references should be given in the order in which it appears in the text, with continuous Arabic numbering. References in the text to the corresponding source from the list of references are made in square parentheses.
If source is from journal the style must be
 Author, A. A., Author, B. B., & Author, C. C. (year). Title of the article in lower case. Journal in Upper Case, volume (issue), firstpage-lastpage.
If source is from newspaper the style must be
 Author, A. A. (year, month day). Title of the article in lower case. Newspaper in Upper Case, page.
If source is from book the style must be
 Author, A. A. (year). Title of the book in lower case (2nd ed.). Location: Publisher.
If source is from book chapter the style must be
 Author, A. A. (year). Title of the chapter in lower case. In A. A. Editor & B. B. Editor (Eds.), Title of the book in lower case (edition, pp. firstpage-lastpage). Location: Publisher.
If source is from dissertation the style must be
 Author, A. A. (Year). Title of dissertation in lower case (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from Name of database.
If source is from website the style must be
 Author, A. A. (year). Title of the webpage in lower case. Retrieved from www.website.com
Article file requirements:
- A4 format
- margins: top: 2 cm, bottom: 2 cm, left: 3 cm, right: 1.5 cm;
- 1,5 line spacing, 14th font size;
- paragraph indent 1.25;
- Times New Roman type;
- alignment "in width";
- The text of the article does not affix pages.
Images (tables, graphs)
All image files must be numbered (Pic. 1, Pic. 2, etc.) and arranged page by page with a description of what is depicted.